Tagged Low Quality MP3 ($0.99)
- Includes “Eat Beats” and/or “EatHipHopBeats.com” tag placed throughout song to differentiate it from licensed beats.
- Only for listening or writing lyrics to. You should not upload a tagged beat anywhere or use it on a CD/mixtape or anything like that. The one exception to this rule may be for use in an EatBeats rap contest.
- If you want to rap over one of these beats for use on online (like on YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes, Spotify, etc) or for a CD/mixtape choose one of the licenses below.
- If you want a beat to as a youtube video soundtrack choose one of the licenses below.
- Lower quality MP3.
Non-Exclusive MP3 ($19)
- Unlimited. Unlike other beat sites; there’s no limit on the amount of copies you can sell with any Eat Beats licenses.
- Royalty Free.
- No Clearance Issues. There are no copyrighted samples used in Eat Beats productions so there should never be any clearance/legal issues with anything that you do with one of these beats.
- High Quality MP3.
- You cannot resell (or give away) these beats as an instrumental track yourself.
- You can use these beats for a soundtrack to any non-commercial youtube video but commercial/TV/movie soundtrack use is not included in any of these licences (contact me at EatHipHopBeats@gmail.com to discuss placement possibilities.)
Non-Exclusive WAV ($29)
- Same as Non-Exclusive MP3 except with WAV (CD audio quality) download instead of MP3.
Tracked Out ($59)
- Same as Non-Exclusive MP3 except you get all of the individual stems (in 24 bit/44 kHz WAV format) that make up the beat. This is the pro choice for those who want to make their vocals fit perfectly in their final mix.
Exclusive Tracked Out ($500+)
- Only available by special order with pricing starting at $500. Contact me if interested. None of the beats that are in the beat store are available for exclusive purchase.