About Eat Beats
I’m a musician (piano, drums, bass, guitar) and songwriter/composer who has been making music for years but I only got into the beat making game in 2014. I’m looking to bring a fresh angle to the world of hip hop beats.
Just about everything you hear in my beats is either played or programmed by me. There are no cookie cutter premade loops or copyrighted samples used. These are truly fresh original beats that you can use without having to worry about any legal clearance issues.
Some of the equipment I use:
- Ableton Live
- Guitars (electric, bass, acoustic)
- Electronic drum set
- Various keyboards including a full 88 key weighted key MIDI piano
- Many synths including Native Instruments’s Massive & Monark (& Razor…& Absynth … etc.)
- NI’s Battery 4 (with analog 808 taped samples from GoldBaby) & Abbey Road Drums
- Kontakt 5 samplers such as Session Horns Pro & Session Strings Pro
- Studio monitors (including a small monitor to check mono mix) & studio headphones (ATH-M50 Audio Technica)
- Analog preamps & compressors.
- Acoustic treatment (acoustic panels, bass traps)
- Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate
- Shure SM7 dynamic microphone